With its breath-taking natural landscape, friendly and welcoming locals, and slower, easier pace; the Land of the Swazis offers the chance to move away from the rat race and enjoy a lifestyle like no other – while still maintaining important family and business connections with the outside world.
For a variety of reasons, relocating to or investing here simply makes good sense.
In The Kingdom of eSwatini (Swaziland):
- one remains in Africa close to family and business interests
- RSA citizens enjoy unrestricted movement of cash and assets
- there are no material relocation expenses
- there are no language barriers
- there is unrestricted regional internet banking
- RSA banks are established
- RSA medical aid is covered
- the cost of living is lower (petrol, meat, wages)
- RSA drivers’ licenses are valid
- the crime rate is relatively low
- there is political stability – 40 years of peaceful independence
- society is racially tolerant and homogeneous (one tribe)
- there are no BEE or PDI policies
- there is no death duty
- there is no capital gains tax
- the climate is excellent
- the ZAR Rand is accepted everywhere
- The government of Eswatini has introduced a low company tax of 12.5% across the board!
To invest in Royal Jozini Private Game Reserve, enquire here.